This alltime easy, but oh so tasty, recipe is one of my favourites. Maybe that’s why Creamy Spinach & Crusty Salmon Spaghetti is the first recipe on Have Another Bite.
Off course it’s best to use superfresh salmon fillets bought from the fish market in the morning, but a good deepfrozen fillet from your local supermarket will do as well.
In about 25 minutes and only 6 ingredients and three dirty pans later you’ll be enjoying this tasty meal.
Take the spaghetti (or try it with tagliatelle) and boil it by the instructions on the packaging and add a pinch of salt.
In a frying pan or wok fry a chopped up clove of garlic in a little olive/sunflower oil and add the spinach together with the sour cream.
The salmon needs to by fried in a little oil to create the crusty crust and finish and cook it on both sides untill it’s done.
And that’s how quick this delicious and easy dish is done.
- 0.5 lb Spaghetti
- 4 Salmon fillets
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 lbs fresh Spinach
- 3.5 ounce Sour Cream
- 4 tablespoons of roasted pine nuts
- Cook the spaghetti according to the package instructions
- Then heat a little oil in a Wok and fry the minced garlic until goldenbrown
- Add the Spinach and the Sour Cream and keep warm for 10 mins. Stir now and then and season with salt.
- Meanwhile roast the Pine Nuts in a skillet until they get brown.
- Take the Pine Nuts out of the skillet, add two tablespoons of olive/sunflower oil and fry the salmon fillets on both sides.